Our recent paper work [Physical Review A 101, 033412 (2020)] has been selected for Kaleidoscope in Phys. Rev. A.
Mr. Mrudul M. S. and Ms. Irfana N. Ansari won best poster awards during ultrafast sciences (UFS2019) conference held at IIT Bombay during 7-9 November 2019. The best poster awards were sponsored by American Chemical Society (ACS).
Mr. Adhip Pattanayak has received DAAD fellowship and joined Max-Born Institute Berlin to work with Prof. Misha Ivanov.
Our group members have presented their work in ATTO2019 conference at Szeged Hungary during 1-5 July 2019.
Ms. Irfana N. Ansari won best poster award in 22nd National Conference on Atomic and Molecular Physics held at IIT Kanpur during 25-28 March 2019.
- Mr. Kai Topfer from Freie University Berlin Germany is visiting our group in Nov.-Dec. 2018.
- Ms. Sucharita Giri received a fellowship to visit Freie University Berlin Germany for six-months from Oct. 2018 to March 2019.
- Interview of our research work telecasted in Rajya Sabha TV on 25th August, 2018.
- Mr. Mrudul M. S. received Max-Planck fellowship for six-months to carry out his research in Max-Planck institute for structural dynamics (MPSD).
- Mr. Vincent Pohl and Mr. Gunter Hermann from Freie University Berlin Germany visiting our group in Nov.-Dec. 2017. Both are going to work on probing electronic fluxes in ultrafast chemical reactions.